Oral Systemic Balance Why Do My Hands Smell Like Yeast After Systemic Yeast Infection And 1 Dose Of Diflucan?

Why do my hands smell like yeast after systemic yeast infection and 1 dose of Diflucan? - oral systemic balance

There are about 3 months ago I had a yeast infection. The symptoms seem to go that I never tried. A month later began to have symptoms oral candidiasis (fungal infection in the mouth.) I am a bit on the mouthwash on the counter, but saw no signs of improvement. During the last week or so I felt really bad: the tension and severe muscle cramps, blurred vision, headaches, chronic fatigue, memory loss ,........ He had a list of 43 symptoms. I slept for 20 hours a day and stay awake for four years. I was terrified, but everybody tells me that everything in my head and I was a hypochondriac. I felt so betrayed, depression, pain and confusion. Are they right? If I had more drama? It was me and said imagine that these symptoms?
Finally I went to the emergency room and the doctor confirmed today that it actually suffers from a systemic infection. Great, someone finally believed me. He gave mir 1 oral dose of Diflucan 150 and a prescription for an antibiotic. (I have a sinus infection.) I asked if I had a spare Diflucan areCause of the interaction with the antibiotic, but he said he would only go with my GP.
I took an oral dose of Diflucan at 11:00 and I already feel an improvement. However, I can feel an overwhelming smell of yeast out of my hands, and in other areas of my body. Is this normal?
So, I'm afraid the antibiotic because of yeast infection take. I Should the antibiotic and the treatment of symptoms of yeast infection? HELP PLEASE! I'm scared and sick and tired of feeling sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment