Florida Drivers License Red Flagged My Brother Was Just In A Car Accident That Wasn't His Fault. What Can I Do To Help? Please Read The Story.

My brother was just in a car accident that wasn't his fault. What can I do to help? Please read the story. - florida drivers license red flagged

My little brother was on his way to the airport to fly to Florida with a girlfriend to my brother when he spoke of a woman who blew a red light to see beaten. Everyone in the car wearing a seatbelt and properly insured and registered. The other car, but there were 8 people, 4 adults and 4 children, none of them wore seatbelt in the car had a driver's license and was uninsured. No one in the car hit was my brother, my brothers injured in a car was driven on a stretcher. In addition, my brother was leaving for the Navy in 3 weeks, but he suffered a serious knee injury by accident do not think that most of the right to advertise the service. A young man answering their countries to war,riously injured by a reckless idiot May that his career before it started. In addition, he is a national champion in karate for more than seven years in a row, now can not move his legs. Help.

3 comments:

Gen. Stiggo said...

Talk to your brother, himself a lawyer. What do you want or need help?

Funny Girl said...

I'm sorry for your brother. I understand your frustration, but do not think there is anything I can do except be there to support his brother. Do you really need your emotional support to deal with all the disappointments of not able to serve his country and may no longer be able to cope properly use his leg. The idiots that deal with justice. I know sometimes it does not seem sufficient, but it should. Your brother needs you to be with him emotionally.

ed said...

Apart from the legal consequences of driving license, probably without a ticket for seat belts, no insurance, and all other costs, is now strictly a civil matter.
He will sue the other party, and everything you collect. The reward can be used in some countries.
Try to find a lawyer to take the case on an emergency basis. This can be difficult if the other driver has little or no assets.

Post a Comment